Welcome to the world full of STARS~~~

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

A memorable day

Yesterday was so much fun. I wonder when can I have so much fun again. I never had an outing with my friends till I reached Form 4. Friends are important in our life. They make us smile when we feel down. How I wish I could hang out with my friends whenever I feel like doing so.


 Yesterday, I was going to the beach with Terence, Eiwenne, Florenno and two girls from St. Jo whom I didn't know. We were taking pictures in order to complete our folio. 


After taking pictures, we played at the beach. It was suggested by me beforehand. Hahaha... Playful girl. =P  I love playing water because I'm so-called 'water'. Nah, just joking. =D  I was glad that Terence was coming because I had never been to beach with him. Besides, he's the only one who's playing water with me. The others just play some games on the beach. Example:
                                                       Teng-teng/ketinting in BM
The sea water is very salty. I drank quite a large amount of sea water. My hands and legs were painful when I played with the sea water. However, I ignored it because I was having lots of fun. The strong tides of the wave made both of us playful. We tried to resist the force acting on us. 


We're getting tired after playing and splashing each other. Went to the toilet for a shower. Fortunately, the place for showering is not disgusting. I'm fear of lizards faeces. Yucks.... I have a hard time washing my clothes as it was covered with mud.


I'm stop here. Not having much time to update my blog. 



No comments:

Post a Comment