Welcome to the world full of STARS~~~

Sunday, December 25, 2011

25-12-2011

 Today is a special day, where people say Jesus was born on this day. But somehow, it doesn't feel special to me because every day is special to me. This is what someone told me. Every day in our life is a special day. =D

 Something bad happened to me in the morning though. I could say that it is the worst and the best day of my life. I made someone waited for half an hour. I couldn't wake up as I was too tired, even my alarm doesn't wake me up. When I wake up, everything was in a rush. Of course, I feel guilty, really. I hate people waiting for me. And somehow, something that never pop up in my mind occured. Let just keep it as a secret. =P

Went to the airport with Terence this morning as Joanne, one of my classmate is leaving. And guess what?? I saw Mdm  
Rajwant, our form teacher, with her daughter and son, Aastik. Hahahaha!! Out of my expectation! 

After bidding farewell to her, we went to the Public Park aka Taman Awam. Waiting for my cousin to come, we walked on the bridge. I was scared of height but surprisingly I wasn't scared at all. Not a bit. Waiting and waiting..... Finally, my cousin arrived. Finding her was difficult as I don't really know the way. Thanks to Terence, we found her. Ate some food that her family made, including her. It was quite nice except for the chicken that my cousin made. It was okay but the gravy was salty. 

We play for a while and went to Merdeka Mall. It was 12.30 pm. We choose a movie to watch. Mission Impossible!! Sounds interesting, isn't it? The movie is thrilling. I enjoy it very much. Especially when it come to the climax and you have a shoulder to lean on. =D

Around 4 something, we went back. It was a great day. I think I never had so much fun before. Happy moments flies. I'll kept it to my heart and remember it forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment