Welcome to the world full of STARS~~~

Thursday, May 3, 2012

        I had always wish to become a better person, living my own happy life, doing stuff that I loved 
and try  to help others. Unfortunately, my wish just don't come true. I wish to become a successful 
person in the future and live a happy life. 

        The world has changed. Everything change. The society nowadays are materialistic. Everything is 
associated with money. Money, money, money. Even woo-ing a girl needs money. Is wealth that 
important compared to our health and happiness? The moral of the society is deteriorated although our 
country has high technology and is far ahead compare to some country. 

    For me, I just want to live a simple life and find a job that I loved. Seriously, I don't really care if 
my partner is not as wealthy as me or can't afford to buy things for me. I just need someone to love me 
and care for me. When I am feeling down, I wish to be cheered rather than facing the music from my 
partner. 

    Today, I heard an old chinese song from the radio. The song was quite famous but I know the 
lyrics only today.  

          你总是心太软心太软, 独自一个人流泪到天亮, 你无怨无悔的爱着那个人,我知道你根本 
那麽你总是心太软, 心太软把所有问题都自己扛,相爱总是简单相处太难,不是你的就别
勉强.

         
        This song is somehow makes me feel better when I sang it out loud. I'll stop here. =) Will be 
writing another post soon. 

       
        

   

No comments:

Post a Comment