Welcome to the world full of STARS~~~

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

      Viewing my fb newsfeed, I saw something interesting. And thus, I realized that I'm interested in it. What is that?? Suspense.... :P hehe~~ 


There they go~~ 


I can feel you~~~
 A sense of mystery~
Breeze of the winds~ 
I feel the warmth of the sun~~
Thinking of you whenever I go...
Shining brightly~~
Interested in that camera~~ Unique
Wishing that you will appear in front of me~

Waiting and waiting~ I will be waiting for you~~

After viewing these photos, I think that photography is quite interesting. Different angles, different focus, different expressions will lead to different products. Background, lightning, clothes of the model and even expressions are important. Photography is like magic~~ haha~~ The right angle will make a person looks good in the photo. Nice nice~~ If only I could own a camera..... Forget bout it~~~ It will only fall into another hand.

That's all from me~~ Bye. 







No comments:

Post a Comment